Set up office schedule for student appointments, view student appointments, and check-in students for their appoitments.Manage Appointments
Schedule appointments online with participating offices on campus, view details of your appointments, and cancel existing appointments.Schedule Appointments
What is Appointments?
Appointments is the Office of the Vice Provost of Teaching and Learning’s (OVPTL’s) system for keeping track of student appointments. It allows office managers and staff members to set up their availability, and then for students to make appointments with that office online.
Appointments is currently available to all offices in OVPTL.
What can Appointments do?
Appointments is a flexible appointment scheduling system that provides self-service for students as well as robust appointments management for OVPTL offices. Some features are listed below.
For OVPTL office staff:
- Creates appointment slots automatically based on your office schedule and your availability
- Integrates with your Outlook Exchange calendar to automatically prevent appointments from being created during existing meetings
- Reminds students (via email) of upcoming appointments
- Allows you to specify which students have access to scheduling appointments
- Allows you to manually set up appointments for students
- Displays office availability so you can schedule your own appointments conveniently online
- Allows you to view or cancel your own existing appointments
Who can use Appointments?
Any unit in OVPTL may be set up to use Appointments. We plan to make Appointments available to all campus units, beginning in Fall 2018.
If you are interested in using Appointments or have questions about it, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about appointment availability or your scheduled appointments, please contact the student support office directly.
- For technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We welcome any questions and feedback you have. Please contact us at email@example.com.